If you are having a medical or mental health emergency, please call 911.
If you feel that you are in a mental health crisis, use one of the resources listed below.
- JAMHI Crisis Line at (907) 463-3303 or (855) 463-3303.
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- The NAMI Helpline: 800-950-NAMI
- National Hopeline Network: 800-442-4673
- LGBT National Help Center: 888-843-4564
- LGBT National Youth Talkline: 800-246-7743
- SEARHC Helpline: 1-877-294-0074
- AWARE: 586-1090 or 900-478-1090
- Alaska Careline: 877-266-4357 or text 4help to 893863
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have. I respond to all communications within 24-48 hours. I expect to open in September; at that time, my office hours will be 8-5, Monday-Friday.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions, no matter how big or small.
- *Sana Mente: sanamente.org (website in Spanish)
Resources for teens:
Zach Gordon Youth Center (907) 586-2635
Teen Health Center: (907) 523-1634 juneauteenhealthcenter.weebly.com